The requirements for reliability, speed, ease of use and sanitization of medical instrumentation have steadily increased. The use of touchscreens as an interface device has become a must in many applications.
TPI Projected Capacitive and Resistive touchscreens have been used in the demanding field of medical device and diagnostic instrumentation industry for over two decades. Our ability to customize touchscreens to meet your specifications and to recommend innovative solutions to improve performance sets us apart from our competitors. Our touchscreens are available for the life of your product and beyond. With our design, manufacturing and customer service all located at our facility in Valencia, California you are a phone call and no more than three time zones away from answers to your questions for our US customers.
TPI’s ability to manufacture both Projected Capacitive and Resistive technologies provides you the ability to choose the best touchscreen solution for your application.
- Gloved hands, finger or stylus activation
- Ability to disinfect the touchscreen surface
- Chemically strengthened cover glass or glass substrate for durability
- Glass or hard-coated front surface to withstand user abuses
- Addition of graphic overlays, membrane switches and bezels for a complete front panel assembly
- Due to non-obsolescence, TPI’s products are available for the life of your product
- Ability to protect against EMI Emissions
Years of serving the medical industry has prepared us for the challenges and the opportunities that this industry presents. Please contact one of our application engineers to review your specific requirements or to obtain additional information.