Reliable, accurate, rugged, optical performance, high altitude, high and low temperature environments, high humidity, salt spray, sand storms, EMI suppression, and yes, cost effective – These are the requirements that our military customers have and TPI meets these requirements consistently and reliably.
TPI touchscreens have a proven track record of being used in demanding military and aerospace applications. TPI produces resistive touchscreens with VLT of greater than 90% and specular reflection of less than 4%. Actuation force is fine tuned to meet your exact requirements. Surface protection provided by hard coated films or thin cover glass increases endurance. Chemically strengthened glass substrates with multilayer conductive and anti-reflective coatings provide strength and protection against EMI. The ability to activate the touchscreen with bare fingers, gloved hands or a stylus provides unlimited option to the end user in the field.
- Ability to shield against EMI
- Optically enhanced for optimum viewability
- Gloved hands, finger or stylus activation
- Chemically strengthened glass substrate for durability
- Hardcoat layer or thin cover glass to withstand demanding usage
- Ability to add graphic overlays, mounting and environmental gaskets
- Available for the life of your product
Years of serving the military and aerospace markets, has made TPI intimately familiar with the requirements of the military and aerospace industries. Please contact one of our application engineers to review your specific requirements or to obtain additional information.